martedì, aprile 29, 2014
"Sempre sentira que era muito, muito perigoso viver, por um só dia que fosse" Virginia Woolf
In the big picture, life has a gap in it, it just does
You don't go crazy trying to fill it like some lunatic
- Margo! Are you back? I missed you!
- Okay, mam...
- Can I just have a minute? I... I just... I really need to talk to that lady.
- Hey! How you doing? I haven't seen you in a really long time. Really long time. Is this what it takes to get you back? How you been?
- What... What happened, Geraldine?
- I'm an alcoholic, moron. Nothing happened. This is my natural state. What... What happened... Really? Why wouldn't I ask that of you? You just disappeared, Margo. What a fucking obvious move! You... You think that everything can be worked out if you just do the right move? That must be thrilling. I think it's thrilling. I don't agree... Don't! Don't do that. I am the embarrassment? Me? Do... Do you know we.. we're doing the same fucking thing here?
- Okay, I don't understand what you're trying to say.
- I think you're a bigger idiot than I am. I think you really fucked up, Margo. In the big picture... Life has a gap in it, it just does. You don't go crazy trying to fill it like some lunatic. Speaking of fucking up... Okay, let's go. It was kind of fun. It's harder to talk honestly with people when you're sober as I'm sure you can imagine, officer. You fuck any prostitutes lately? Smash any vegan faces?
- Get in the car, please, mam.
- See, it's fun!
Clara... Clarinha... Clarice.
Hora do mergulho: 12:34.
Senta a pua, quebra o pau, manda brasa, solta a franga, sai de baixo, baixa a lenha, manda ver, roda a baiana!
Por amor às causas perdidas!
"A impossibilidade de constituir o mundo em unidade evoca aqueles lugares desertos e sem água onde o pensamento chega aos seus limites. O verdadeiro esforço é se sustentar ali na medida do possível e examinar de perto a vegetação barroca de suas regiões afastadas"